Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Italian Overload


Not content with simply attending Italian class twice a week, spending hours on Duolingo, reviewing classwork while walking briskly on the treadmill, and listening to Radio Skylab and Lady Radio, I have also been watching Marco Nisida on Youtube.

In some of his videos he teaches Italian in English and Spanish simultaneously! I wonder what language he dreams in!

I also subscribed to innovativelanguage.com Italian streaming channel on my Roku, where Consuelo teaches beginner Italian backed by a squeezer with mad accordion skills.

Within ten days I was experiencing Italian overload -- little wonder! -- and decided to take a break.

So I spent an afternoon watching Garibaldi's Lovers --listening to the Italian while reading the English subtitles.

No comments:

Post a Comment