Saturday, September 12, 2015

The On-Ramp


I figure this must be pretty good advice, I hear it from so many folks. So I try it again. After some twists and turns, quick stops and U-ees, I find myself in the on-ramp to the Autostrade.

It feels very NY-NJ... in that the single lane spreads wide into multiple, with some being marked very clearly in school bus yellow as only for the "EZ Pass" riders. I go into a non-EZ-Pass lane with several cars ahead, so I can observe what they do. (Remember, I've never driven in NY-NJ... I've only been the passenger. And I am very good at mimicking others.)

I hit the giant Family Feud button and the ticket spits out at me. And I'm on my way.

One point I store in RAM is that the same ramp is used for both directions, so after taking the ticket your next action is to look for the signs pointing your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment