Monday, September 14, 2015

Last Night in Perinaldo


On my way back, thinking about my unplanned fast of the day before, I kept my eyes open for a grocery store. I found one one the main beach road, wheeled in to the parking lot, found a fantastic spot and went inside. Where I found -- how handy! -- freshly packaged portions -- 1 Euro for 4 slices of cheese, 1 Euro for 3 slices of pastrami, 1 Euro for two still warm chewy rolls.

I also saw a very cool color combo for Smart.

Since we're not allowed to eat in the room, I ate at Milena's breakfast table and saved another sandwich for the train the next day.

We talked about our travels, our dislike for organized tours, and the places still to go.

I told her I'd be leaving early at 7, and though I protested she insisted she'd have breakfast ready for me at 6:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment