Friday, September 11, 2015

WTF


My first stop was at the Church of Santa Maria Maddalena, which is actually on the street in the old city where Riccardo's apartment is. The church, completed in 1661, is filled with stonework from local quarries (Carrara marble), covered with frescos, and there are even frescos designed to look like marble columns.

On my way to my next attraction I notice that as I'm walking through the maze of little cobbled streets and alleys, each darker than the next in the light of day - reminiscent of spy movies where the heroine hurries from the stalker guy and gets lost in all the turns and ends up terrified against a stone wall, before our hero shows up to save the day -- I noticed there were lots of pretty young women standing in doorways.

These are very pretty, very young women with their club makeup on, short dresses and tall platform heels and the first one or two I see I think they are still out from the night before, or waiting for the fashion shop to open so they can go to work, or perhaps they are prostitutes... but noooo, couldn't be that at 11am on a Thursday.

Until I walked through an alley on my way to Via Garibaldi where four separate women were evenly spaced between the beginning and end, each stepped up off the alley onto the stoop, balancing on the step in six inch patent leather CFMs, one of whom had cantaloupe sized breasts barely contained on a shelf inside her skin tight mini dress, only then did I actually believe they were hookers.

Warning, the following links are probably NSFW.

See more about this here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment