Thursday, September 8, 2016

Giovedi

Thursday morning I hit the fabulous colazione buffet again and then sat in the courtyard to catch up on my blog and email.

I had a video chat with Insegnante Drew, where he tried to trick me with never-before-seen phrases, but I am better than he realizes and I triumphed over his pitiable attempts. Then I headed, invisibly, a la spiaggia.

SSDD... Went to Il Gigante beach... got a Sun Bed and Ombrella... had lunch at the little ristorante (they could see me there)... actually an Italian guy about my age stared my way... but packed up and left after wiping the melted cheese from his facial hair... Maybe he saw a shimmer, like a mirage on the hot asphalt ahead, but then I was gone.

Four hours with Anjin-san... back to Hotel Palme for the Modified Navy Bath... and today a Big Birra in the courtyard before cena.

Maybe I'll meet Val and Rachel again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment