Thursday, September 8, 2016

Apres Beach

I had a terrific lunch at Il Gigante beach ristorante... basically is was a peperoni sandwich... yummy... And I spent a total of 4 relaxing hours on the beach... and headed back to Hotel Palme.

There are signs everywhere about conserving water, so I proceeded to take a Modified Navy Bath... meaning water-on-wet-face-water-off-wash-face-water-on-rinse-face-wet-hair-water-off-etc.... I always have such paranoia about being a disrespectful entitled American... but... maybe sometimes I go to far.... maybe... sometimes..... not sure.................

Then I sat outside in the hotel courtyard and worked on blog posts. Twelve tables under the pines and palms... with bar service if you want it. After a couple of hours I had a little brewski to whet, before going out for dinner. It came with complimentary (complementary?? not sure...........) chips and tiny savory pastries filled with spinach... Yummy!!!

1 comment: