Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Italia Here I Come!



So it's that time again, time to rev up the travel engine.

I've gathered a group of like-minded ladies (My Team) for a trip to Italy in 2016, with myself as the leader... my goal is to show them that a trip to Firenze is no different than a trip to New York... an airport is an aeroporto, a train is a treno, a city bus is an autobus, a smile is a smile is a smile .... And people are the same everywhere.....

It's just that some people have waaay more cool stuff in their backyards than we do.

I'm using this trip as a test kitchen, a Beta Test. Could I make a late life career of this type activity? Not really being a tour leader, but teaching people to travel. Teaching people to be 'Travelers'.

It will be an interesting ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment